找回密码
 注册会员
搜索
查看: 2005|回复: 3

新加坡报纸Today"s Life关于燕姿内容的翻译

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-12-9 17:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

谢谢姿吧 kira816翻译
Rice is nice, especially with a $1.1 m deal.
米是个好东西, 尤其是和110万新元的生意扯上关系
That’s what New Moon paid for an ad campaign where stefanie sun hugs a bag of its rice.
110万新元就是新月牌香米的广告宣传费, 广告中,燕姿抱着一袋新月牌香米.
You’ll be seeing a lot of stefanie sun. Besides being decked out in bling in those SK Jewellery ads, she can now also be seen hugging a bag of New Moon Premium Fragrant Rice, in a campaign that’s costing food company Goh Joo Hin a cool $1.1 million.
现在, 随处都可以看到燕姿的身影. 除了SK广告外, 你也会看到燕姿抱着一袋新月牌香米的广告, 这则广告花掉了Goh Joo Hin食品公司110万新元.
Sun, 28, by the way, says she will be pocketing only a “six-figure sum” from this new endorsement. It comes on the heels of her big win at the Global Chinese Music Awards in October. She took home five awards- including Best Album, Outstanding Regional Artiste – (Singapore) and Most Popular Female Artiste – and trotted down the red carpet with Hong Kong superstar Andy Lau.
孙燕姿告诉我们这份新的广告合约为她赚得了”六位数”. 合约是在十月份举行的全球华语歌曲排行榜颁奖典礼之后不久签的. 燕姿在这次颁奖典礼中大获全胜, 报回了五个大奖, 其中包括最佳专辑奖, 新加坡杰出艺人奖, 最受欢迎女歌手奖.她还和香港巨星刘德华一起走红地毯.  
In a dream crimson carpet scenario, she would have been hanging off the arm of Aussie actor Hugh Jackman. Or Briton Matthew Macfadyen. “ Aiyoh, so good-looking.” She coos of the Pride And Prejudice star.
燕姿梦寐以求的是能挽着着澳洲演员Hugh Jackman或者是演员Matthew Macfadyen的胳膊走红地毯.谈到电影傲慢与偏见的男主角, 燕姿轻声的说到: “Aiyoh, 他太帅啦.”
1. What would be your dream endorsement?
记者: 你最想代言什么?
I’ve always wanted to endorse a residential property, so they can give me an apartment. But so far, there have not many attractive offers.  
燕姿: 我一直都想代言房地产, 因为他们会送我一套公寓. 但是目前, 并没有很多房地产开发商找我商量呀.  
2. What’s your most prized trophy?
记者: 你认为最有价值的奖项是什么?
It must be my Best Mandarin Female Vocalist win at Taiwan’s Golden Melody Awards last year. For two years, I wasn’t nominated. I was very down because I didn’t know if I had done something wrong in my career. I was in China when the nomination announcement came and I remember crying uncontrollably.
燕姿: 当然是去年我在台湾金曲奖上获得的最佳国语女演唱人奖. 我有两年没有入围金曲奖. 我非常的失落,我不知道我事业哪里出了问题. 那届金曲奖公布入围名单的时候我在大陆, 我记得我当时情不自禁的哭啦.
3. Which part of the album-making process do you most and least enjoy?
记者: 新专辑制作过程中, 哪些过程你觉得最享受, 哪些过程你觉得最沉闷?
When you’re recording a song and you know you’ve got it right- that’s the most gratifying. I least enjoy the promotion part. You travel a lot and you keep saying the same things. You do it willingly, but it can be a bit tiring.
燕姿: 当你在录一首歌时的时候, 你发现你把握的很好, 这是最让我感到满足的. 我最不喜欢宣传期, 你要去很多地方, 重复同样的话. 虽然你心甘情愿这么做, 但还是会让我感到有点累.  
4. What do you really think of award shows? Are they nothing more than meaningless, pretentious spectacles?
记者: 你怎样看待颁奖典礼?是不是很没有意义, 完全都是一些虚伪的场景.
The most important part for the media in an award show is always the red carpet. If you’re talking about the content of the show, it’s always very controversial- who should win, who shouldn’t  
燕姿: 每次颁奖典礼, 媒体最关心的是明星走红地毯. 如果要谈论颁奖典礼的内容, 通常都会引起争议, 因为有些人得奖了,而有些人没有得奖
We all know it works: There’s a panel of judges and they would have already decided who they think deserves the prize. If you’re able to show up to collect, you’ll win. If not, it’ll likely go to the next deserving person on the list.
我们都知道颁奖典礼的运作程序: 评审团会把奖颁给他们认为该得奖的人.如果你得到他们的青睐, 你就会得奖, 反之, 就会是入围的其他人得奖.
In this age, where everyone is opinionated, it doesn’t really matter who gets what. Whether it’s meaningless or not, well, it’s part of my job. If I can make it, I will go.
在这个年代, 每个人都有自己的见解, 谁得奖并不重要. 不管颁奖典礼有没意义, 他都是我工作的一部分. 如果我能得奖, 我会去.  
5. If you could pick only one of these three musicians to collaborate with, who would it be: David Tao, Jay Chou or Wang Lee Hom?
记者 : 如果你只能选和一位歌手合作,那会是:陶哲,周杰伦还是王力宏?
I’m not familiar with David Tao’s stuff, Lee Hom, I actually know as a friend. I think Jay has a very distinct style. But the problem with working with him is that it’s very obvious that you’re singing his songs.  
燕姿 : 我对陶哲的作品不太熟悉。力宏是我的朋友。我觉得周杰伦有一个很不一样的风格。可是和他合作的问题是,你很明显的是要唱周写的歌曲。
To me, he’s very original- although people say he keeps doing the same things. But he sticks to it, so I respect that. If we could do something that has his style but also mine, that would be good.
对我来说,周杰伦很原创(虽然有人说他老是作一样的东西)。可是他坚持自己的创作,我很欣赏。如果他能作出一首含有他风格和我的风格的曲,我觉得那会更好。
Lee Hom, technically, is up there. And his knowledge of music is very wide. But he sometimes thinks too much with music. He’s not very instinctive, I respect him for a lot of things though, like how his pitching is almost perfect.
力宏,实际上,已经很好了。他对音乐的知识很广。但是有时候他太执著于他的音乐。但是我很欣赏他几乎完美的唱腔。
But if I had to pick one, it’d probably be Jay.
如果只能选一个,我应该会选择周杰伦。
6. Well, Jay Chou has gone and done it- made two movies, that is. When is the acting debut you’ve been talking about actually going to happen?
记者 : 周杰伦已经拍了两部电影。什么时候才轮到你拍你的首部电影?
I don’t know. I’ve been talking about it for a really long time and I read quite a few scripts. But because I’m new to this, I’m very conservative when it comes to what I should and shouldn’t do. I keep getting different feedback.
燕姿: 我也不知道。我知道我已经在说要拍电影的是说了很久了,也看了不少剧本。因为我对拍电影还不太熟悉,我在我应该活不应该做的事情非常谨慎。我常会听到不一样的意见。
For example, I want to work with this person but I’m told, oh, he’s too small a director. Not much budget. Then they’ll ask me to do these big-budget projects, but the scripts are not very exciting. So I have to be very careful
.例如,当我想和合导演合作,有人就会告诉我说, 他只是个名不见经传的导演. 没有太多资金预算。之后,他们叫我拍高预算电影,可是剧本不太适合。所以,我很小心。  
7. What would be most unbearable: losing your voice, losing your sight or losing your hearing?
记者: 你最不能忍受什么? 失声, 失明, 还是失聪?
Losing my hearing, I’m very sensitive to sounds.
燕姿: 失聪, 我对声音非常敏感.
8. Complete this sentence: If I could live my life again, I would…
记者: 试试写写这个句子: 如果我有第二次生命, 我会…
I’ve been asked this question a lot. My answer is, I wouldn’t do anything differently. At every point, you do what is best for your or what you want. You make mistakes, but that’s what makes you feel alive.
燕姿: 我也总在问自己这个问题. 我的答案是,我不会尝试不一样的事情. 关键是, 你所做的事情是你最擅长的,或者是你想做的. 当然,你会犯些错误, 但是正是这些错误让你觉得充满活力.
 楼主| 发表于 2006-12-9 17:43 | 显示全部楼层

登录/注册后可看大图

登录/注册后可看大图

from yanziunlimited
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-12-10 09:56 | 显示全部楼层

我不会尝试不一样的事情. 关键是, 你所做的事情是你最擅长的,或者是你想做的. 当然,你会犯些错误, 但是正是这些错误让你觉得充满活力

经典啊~~支持~~~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-12-10 10:35 | 显示全部楼层